Crackers you won't be able to resist.
Sep 07, 2020
These Keto Seed Crackers are a favourite among our members, they are so good, recipe is sourced from the Diet Doctor.
We like to spread with a thin layer of Clevedon Buffalo, hummus or with pretty much anything 🙂
- 1⁄3 cup almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add boiling water and oil.
- Mix together with a wooden fork.
- Keep working the dough until it forms a ball and has a gel-like consistency.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add another paper on top and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough evenly.
- Remove the upper paper and bake on the lower rack for about 40-45 minutes, check occasionally.
- Seeds are heat sensitive so pay close attention towards the end.
- Turn off the oven and leave the crackers to dry in the oven.
- Once dried and cool, break into pieces and spread your choice of toppings.